Jump Start Your Day with these Incredible Chakra Affirmations
Every chakra has a purpose, and it is only when each is working properly that you can feel completely free and authentically shine your light into the world. There are many ways to awaken each chakra, but one of the easiest is saying daily affirmations for each one.
The Power of Daily Affirmations
Words carry an enormous power; there is a reason why prayer, spells, guided meditations and other spiritual tools from different beliefs systems all have words in common. What you speak has power to heal and manifest or hurt and destroy.
The more you repeat something, the more likely it is to become true. You can use this knowledge to power up your chakras each morning, and over time even heal and balance every single one of them. All you need is to choose the right daily affirmation for each chakra—pick the ones that most speak to you.
The Root Chakra: I Am
The root chakra is the first main chakra in the body when using the seven-chakra system. It is located at the base of the spine and is associated to the color red. This chakra is responsible for you feeling safe in the world. When balanced, it will make you feel grounded, stable, and secure about your life and wellbeing. When unbalanced, it can cause anxiety, uneasiness, and depression.
The daily affirmations you can choose from for the root chakra are:
- I am safe.
- I am exactly where I need to be.
- I have everything that I need.
- I am independent and strong.
- I trust in the universe and my life.
- My life is moving forward perfectly.
- I love my life.
The Sacral Chakra: I Feel
The sacral chakra is located in the lower stomach region and is associated with color orange. This is your center of creation energy, both in creativity and sexuality. It is the center of pleasure, bliss, and joy. Any sexual blocks or traumas will reside in this energetic area.
To heal and empower this area, here are a few daily affirmations to choose from:
- I live passionately and creatively.
- I love my body.
- I enjoy feeling the pleasures of life.
- I embrace my sexuality.
- I feel passionate about my life.
- I am sensual and creative.
The Solar Plexus Chakra: I Do
The solar plexus chakra is located above the belly button and is associated with color yellow. It is the energetic center of your personal power. If it is balanced, you feel strong and secure about who you are.
The daily affirmations for this chakra are:
- I am empowered.
- My body is healthy and strong.
- I am in control of my own life experience.
- I create my own reality.
- I am courageous and authentically myself.
- I deserve everything life has to offer.
- I am abundant.
- I manifest with ease.
- I am a powerful creator.
- I am complete.
The Heart Chakra: I Love
The heart chakra is located in the middle of your chest and is associated with color green. It is responsible for your ability to love openly and authentically, to feel deeply and express your emotions in a healthy way, and to be fearless. When this chakra is blocked, you can feel unloved, unlovable and become bitter.
To open up this amazing flow of love, you can try the following daily affirmations:
- I am loved.
- I attract healthy and fulfilling relationships.
- I give and receive love freely.
- I am fearless.
- I forgive myself and others.
- I am grateful for my friends and family.
- I am open to love.
- I love myself and others exactly as we are.
- I am open to feel deeply and love passionately.
- I love myself.
- I love my life.
The Throat Chakra: I Speak
The throat chakra is located in your neck. It is associated with the color blue and represents your communication with the world. When this chakra is open, you are able to speak your truth, communicate clearly and effortlessly, and express your ideas and desires without fear.
Some affirmations for this chakra are:
- My thoughts are positive.
- I express my ideas and desires freely.
- I am safe to express myself.
- I speak my inner truth.
- I express myself fully.
- I communicate with ease.
- My voice is truthful and strong.
The Third Eye Chakra: I See
The third eye chakra is located in the center of your forehead. It is associated with the color indigo and is responsible for your psychic and intuitive abilities. It is your energetic third eye. The third eye chakra helps you manifest what you desire in life and helps connect you to your spirit guides and other universal guidance.
To keep this chakra in its best shape, you can use one of the following affirmations:
- I am fully awakened to my intuition.
- I am tuned in to the guidance of the universe.
- I am wise and intuitive.
- I see the deeper truth in life.
- I am open to receiving wisdom from others.
- I am open to receiving messages and insights from my spirit guides.
- I am connected with my life’s purpose.
- I trust my inner guidance.
The Crown Chakra: I know
The crown chakra, the seventh chakra from the main seven chakra system, is located at the top of your head and is associated with color purple. It gives you the direct connection with the universe. When blocked, this chakra can cause you to feel disconnected from the world, feeling a lack of passion for life, and feeling apathy towards what life is. It can also make you feel bored. When balanced, the crown chakra fuels you with inspiration for your life itself and makes you feel fully interconnected with humanity, the Earth, and the rest of the universe.
To open this chakra, you can use these daily affirmations:
- I am connected with universal energy.
- I am part of the divine.
- I see the interconnections of life.
- I am connected to everything and everyone.
- I am grounded on Earth yet connected with the cosmos.
- I honor the divine in others and myself.
- I am love and light.
A Complete Daily Affirmation
To finish all your daily affirmation in one, writer Tess Whitehurst offers the following affirmation to her readers: “I am supported from below. I am activated from above. I radiate power. I receive love. I am wealthy. I am joyful. I am healthy. I am free.”
You can tweak this affirmation to create the one that is uniquely for you and speaks to your heart and soul. Say this daily affirmation every morning and see how your life changes.
Which daily affirmation has made the most difference in your life? Tell us in the comments below!